Bottoms Up! Keep Your Beautiful Backside Perky and Pumped by Nutrisa Lovelace
In the dictionary buttocks are described as “the two round fleshy parts of the human body that form the bottom part”. But for us women (and some men) a beautiful butt can mean so much more! Regardless if you have generous curves or are thin as a ruler, the booty expresses sensuality and playfulness. Embrace your body figure! Did you know that well exercised glutes even prevent back problems?
This is my top four exercises that helped me to achieve an amazing bubble butt. And the best thing is that you can easily do it at home or at the lunch break in the office in case you haven’t got time to book a training class yet.
The classic hip lift is a fantastic way to make your buttocks bigger, but it is important that you focus on the glute muscles and don’t let the back do all the work.
- Lie on your back with bend knees and feet in line with your hips and arms beside your torso.
- Lift your hips right up, tense the buttocks as much as possible! Your upper body and thighs will be in a straight line. Go down Repeat 10-12 times
Tips When you are more of a pro: Do the exercise while keeping one leg up in the air to make the it heavier. The harder the exercise is the bigger and juicier your butt will be!
One Leg Squat
An amazing exercise to hit the butt and stabilise your hips and knees.
- Stand straight in front of a chair in a position where your feet aline with your hips.
- Lift one leg forward so you are standing on one leg. Bend your leg as if you were going to have a seat on the chair, but right before you touch the it you go up again. Repeat 8-10 times. Swap leg
Tips When you know the exercise, take away the chair and go even deeper.
This exercise will not only enhance your butt but also tone your back, hips as well as shoulders!
- Lie on your belly with your arms stretched in front of you and straight legs. Put your palms on the floor.
- Tense your butt as much as possible to lift the upper body and the legs from the floor. Hold the position for 2 seconds before you go back to the starting position.
An excellent exercise that train all your leg muscles at once!
- Stand straight with your feet in line with your hips.
- Take a big step forward so both of the legs are in 90 degree angle. Don’t let the knees go in front of the toes! Change direction just before the knee touches the floor. Tense your front leg and go back to the initial position. Repeating left and right sides for a minute.
Tips For a those who are more advanced: take the step backwards instead of forwards to focus even more one your glutes! Do this in front of a mirror so that you see where you place your feet.